HVAC Estimator/Project Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Estimator/Project Engineer|
|Industry:||Trades & Labour Air Conditioning & Refrigeration|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design and construct mechanical contractor is looking to further expand their Estimating team. The contractor is involved in numerous commercial projects and has a very strong reputation in the Sydney building services market.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and clients
- Assist Engineers with project design work
- Prepare relevant documentation
- Interpret mechanical designs, give variations and deliver quotes
- Manage project finances and quality
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tendering and estimating experience from a building services background (HVAC or electrical will be advantageous)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to mechanical services/engineering
- Prior commercial or industrial project experience
This company aspires to be the best in the industry. Their ambitious and driven attitude is contagious, allowing you to feel motivated at even the busiest of times. The team's highly collaborative nature shared amongst staff members will allow you to excel in your career and to advance your skills as you will have a strong team supporting you.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working environment
- Play a key role in the success of this contractor
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.