|Job Title:||Mechanical Estimator|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 17:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mechanical contractor is looking to further expand its team by hiring a motivated HVAC Estimator. The company is involved in numerous high-end commercial, and retail and their strong reputation and delivery of high-quality projects have allowed the contractor to have a strong pipeline of upcoming projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will play a pivotal role as an HVAC Estimator within this growing team. You will prepare and deliver tenders and be responsible for the full estimation of mechanical projects. You will have prior experience estimating and pricing projects within the Australian market and have a strong desire to want to progress within the firm.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and clients
- Liaise with the Management on business development activities
- Interpret mechanical designs, give variations and deliver quotes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tendering and estimating experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to mechanical services/engineering
- Prior experience working in building services is advantageous
This company aspires to be the best in the industry. Their ambitious and driven attitude is contagious, allowing you to feel motivated at even the busiest of times. The highly collaborative nature they share amongst each other will allow you to excel in your career as you will have a strong team supporting you.
- Highly attractive remuneration package
- Very supportive management
- Flexible working environment
- Play a key role in the growth and success of this firm
- On-site parking available
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's