Air Conditioning Technician
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Technician|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 13:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With operations spanning more than 30 years, this mechanical contractor has a respected name in the industry. Providing design, construction, and maintenance services, they specialise in working with top tier builders and property management firms. They currently engage extensively in the retail, healthcare, commercial sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Air Conditioning Technician you will be involved in all facets of the trade across installation, servicing and maintenance. You will predominantly perform installations for commercial projects, whilst also assisting the Service team with service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs. With plans for the Installation team to expand in the next 12 months, this position offers a genuine opportunity for you to progress into a Supervisor position based on your performance.
- Installation of commercial/industrial HVAC systems
- Service, maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
- Regular liaison with client Project Manager and facility managers
- Interactions with external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Current driver's licence
- Experience working on commercial HVAC systems in either an installation or service capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Experience liaising with clients and suppliers
Seniors within this team are passionate about leading and guiding Juniors and they contribute largely to the team's values. Management believe in growing the company by empowering experienced team members to take leadership within the team, ensuring their staff experience positive career progression.
- Take a step into management
- Join a family oriented team with flexibility initiatives
- Add a reputable company to your resume
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contract Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's