|Job Title:||HVAC Installer|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 17:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This privately owned mechanical contractor is seeking to hire a motivated HVAC Installer into the team. The company specialise in the commercial and residential market and have a strong pipeline of upcoming projects in the Inner West, ensuring this opportunity will provide you with job stability.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a HVAC Installer reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be involved in installing a range of HVAC systems and you will work closely with other team members to ensure that the projects are delivered on time. You will have the ability to work in a team and unsupervised and will have a positive and enthusiastic personality.
- Installing a range of HVAC systems on site
- Installing split, multi split, VRV, air handling and packaged units
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Air conditioning/refrigeration background
- Certificate relevant to Air-conditioning/Refrigeration/Electrical
- Previous experience in delivering commercial or residential projects is advantageous
The management of this firm truly value their staff and show this by reviewing the performance of the staff and offering ongoing salary reviews. Employees of the company describe the culture as close-knit and supportive ensuring that you will be joining a positive and respectful working environment.
- Enjoy job stability and receive genuine progression opportunities
- Receive an excellent hourly rate + super
- Enhance your portfolio by working on large scale residential projects
- Work within a strong team and enhance your trade and construction skills
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's