Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $135,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 16:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is available within a privately owned tier three mechanical contractor. With a presence in the HVAC industry spanning across 30 plus years, this team has built a positive reputation in both its Projects and Maintenance divisions. They have always maintained a focus on the quality of their service, over the quantity of projects and contracts. However, a steady increase in small-medium scale commercial projects has now created a need for an experienced HVAC Project Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will give you the ability to run your own projects autonomously. You will manage 2 - 3 light commercial projects at a time. As such you will demonstrate efficient organisational skills to be able to manage the overall time, cost and quality requirements of each project. You will also manage and liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Overall time, budget and quality management of projects
- Budget reporting and forecasting
- Liaise with Clients
- Organise procurement
- Manage subcontractors
- Report to Senior Project Managers and company Managers
- WHS compliance
- Assist with tender preparation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or Trade qualifications in HVAC/R (the addition of a Diploma in Project Management for those who have a trade background will be advantageous)
- Minimum 4 years' experience project managing minor works in either commercial, retail or residential sectors
- Strong awareness of and prior engagement with Australian building codes and standards
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
Joining this company, you will be part of a team who consider themselves family. You will be a valued team member where your voice will be valued and heard. Your efforts will also be recognised with regular reviews and team events to reward you. Working within this down to earth team will give you the support and platform to be able to excel in your career.
- Take charge of an autonomous and dynamic role
- Excellent remuneration package
- Prosper within a flat team structure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's