Project Engineer - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Mechanical|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $125,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is your opportunity to join a professional and highly regarded Engineering Consultancy. They specialise in food, beverage, grain handling and manufacturing industries, as well as servicing other general industrial and commercial sector clients. This Consultancy has recently secured Australian and International based projects worth up to $60 million, ensuring a healthy pipeline of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to a strong project pipeline, a contract position with the potential to transition into a permanent role, has become available for a Project Engineer who can manage clients and projects. In this position you'll be working closely with the General Manager and will have ongoing support. This role is suited to an Engineer who has a great technical understanding and about to liaise with client and key stakeholders.
- Writing engineering reports.
- Liaison with and attendance at meetings with other project team members and clients.
- Site inspections when required.
- Overlooking project from concept to production handover.
- Experience in Food, beverage, FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Capable in AutoCAD 2D
- Experience in running Capital Projects in factories or industry
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and supervision
You will work within a professional work environment among knowledgeable Engineers. The Directors believe in a balance between work and your personal life, by providing flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Potential to transition into a permanent role.
- Good systems and processes in place
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's