1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Air Conditioning Apprentice
|Job Title:||1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Air Conditioning Apprentice|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 17:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This growing mechanical contractor and electrical contractor is seeking to employ a motivated Air-conditioning apprentice. The company specialise in mid-large scale residential projects and are respected in the industry for their high quality work and professionalism.
This company has a highly collaborative and supportive team environment where all employees feel appreciated and are rewarded for their efforts. The Directors have a strong focus on training and development meaning you will will be exposed to a variety of duties allowing you to build on your skill set. Management give employees recognition for their hard work and provide constructive feedback to help you improve your performance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Air Conditioning Apprentice you will receive ongoing training, guidance and support from Senior Technicians within the team. You will develop your skills and will be involved in learning both the service and installation side of the trade, ensuring you will be groomed into an all round and technically strong Technician.
- Assist technicians with installing and servicing a diverse range of air conditioning equipment
- Following plans and instructions
- Minor interaction with clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Commencement in a Certificate III in Mechanical/Electrical trade is advantageous
- Positive attitude, career focused, and eagerness to learn
- Reliable, punctual with a desire to improve your skills
- One-on-one mentorship
- Gain experience and learn from industry professionals
- Fun, supportive and approachable team
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's