|Job Title:||Duct Installer|
|Salary:||$30 to $40 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 17:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a reputable mechanical contractor working predominantly in the commercial arena with a history of high end fit out and refurbishment projects. A focus on staff development and a commitment to the highest standards of work has built this company a steady project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a permanent opportunity for a duct installer to assist in the completion of a commercial fit out project. Following this, you will continue assisting in a number of upcoming projects leading into 2017. Reporting to the site supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that all installations are completed in time.
- Install sheet metal/ducts
- Work alongside other trades and HVAC technicians
- Report to the site supervisor
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualifications related to sheet metal installation
- Previous experience in duct installation
- Experience in large scale commercial projects will be beneficial
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
The Directors of this company focus on fostering a team environment where everyone feels like a valued asset of the team. As a member of this mechanical contractor, you will be encouraged to continue your professional development with fantastic incentives. You will also enjoy working alongside team members who have regular social events and genuinely enjoy each other's company.
- Central Sydney CBD project locations
- Permanent position offering stability
- Build your portfolio with large scale works
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.