HVAC Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||HVAC Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 17:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This excellent opportunity is to join an upcoming and privately owned mechanical contractor located in South Sydney. The company has an excellent reputation in the Sydney market and has outstanding staff retention rates. The Directors have created an ideal working environment where staff are constantly challenged and rewarded.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a HVAC Site Supervisor you will be play a dual role where you will be a hands on Installer and will also coordinate and supervise installers and contractors on multiple sites.
- Supervise and lead a team of Air Conditioning Installers
- Liaise with the Builder and Project Manager
- Coordinate with other trades to resolve clashes on site
- Assist Technicians with installing a range of split, ducted, water cooled and chilled water units
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate III in Air Conditioning or Refrigeration
- ARCtick licence
- Current drivers licence
- Excellent attitude and desire to progress within a company
The Directors of this company are extremely well respected by all staff members. The team is treated very well and management don't believe in micromanaging their staff. The Directors have a strong desire to want their staff to prosper in the company and to advance themselves in their career and therefore promote all team members from within.
- Enjoy having a variety of work
- Supportive and approachable team environment
- Attractive hourly rate + super + vehicle + fuel + mobile
- Permanent opportunity - job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.