Mechanical Engineer - Canberra Based
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer - Canberra Based|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Mechanical contractor based in Canberra have won numerous projects within the commercial, data, education, and health sectors and are now looking to bring a motivated Mechanical Engineer into their team. The company is highly regarded for their consistent delivery of high quality projects and their ability to maintain positive client relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Joining the company as a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for the running of HVAC installations and providing technical abilities to the project. You will work within a team of engineers and will collaborate to ensure the success of each project. You be be exposed to both office based and site based duties ensuring you will expand your skills and advance in your career.
- Prepare and deliver HVAC calculations
- Deliver submission reports
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Design and documentation of HVAC systems
- Site based inspections to check on project progress
- Coordinate with Electrical and Hydraulic services
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Successful delivery of commercial, data, education, or health projects
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working at a mid/top-tier contractor
This experienced team of engineering professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled. This company experiences a high staff retention rate due to their ability to offer secure employment from a strong pipeline of projects. This firm also offer regular salary reviews to demonstrate their appreciation for their employees hard work and dedication.
- Excellent career progression opportunities due to constant growth
- Enhance your skills by working alongside industry professionals
- Convenient office location with free onsite parking
- Expand your portfolio by working on large scale projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's