Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading mechanical contractor has grown strength to strength and continue to successfully secure high end projects. They are well-established in their market and have secured projects within commercial and retail sectors within building services. This company focuses on the long term development of their employees and as a result the firm has high staff retention rates.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Joining the company as a Mechanical Project Manager, you will be based on site and be responsible for leading a team on current developments. You will be will primarily involve the delivery of various HVAC works and its coordination along with the other disciplines. Regular liaison with clients, builders and site based staff is essential to ensure that the project goes as programmed.
- Organisation of subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare and deliver relevant reports
- On-site coordination of HVAC installations
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Successful delivery of commercial and/retail projects
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering is advantageous
You will be joining a team that is highly supportive and collaborative. The company value their employees and demonstrate this appreciation through regular salary reviews and a flexible working environment. This position offers strong career progression opportunities due to the constant growth of this firm.
- Receive a generous remuneration package
- Have genuine opportunities for career promotions
- Work along side industry professionals
- Expand your portfolio by working on large commercial and retail projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's