HVAC Site Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Site Manager|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading mechanical contractor is going through a period of growth and have successfully secured numerous high end commercial projects within Canberra. This firm is currently working with a range of tier-2 builders on projects valuing between $5million and $10million. This company focuses on the long term development of their employees and as a result the firm has high staff retention rates.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining the company as a HVAC Site Manager, you will be based on site and be responsible for leading a team on current developments. Your position will allow you to manage the installations of various HVAC systems to ensure that the project goes as scheduled.
- Organise subcontractors and materials
- Prepare and deliver relevant reports
- On-site coordination of HVAC installations
- Liaise with engineers, contractors and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Successful delivery of mid-scale projects
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical Engineering
You will be joining a team that is highly supportive and collaborative. The company value their employees and demonstrate this appreciation through regular salary reviews. This position offers strong career progression opportunities due to the constant growth of this firm, ensuring that you will have the ability to progress within the company.
- Receive an excellent salary + super + company vehicle + smart phone
- Work along side industry professionals
- Expand your portfolio by working on mid-large large scale landmark projects within Canberra
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's