Commissioning Manager - Expression of Interest
|Job Title:||Commissioning Manager - Expression of Interest|
|Salary:||$125,000 - $140,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded and professional design and construct mechanical engineering contractor has developed a very supportive and positive working environment. They have gone from strength to strength in the past decade and have secured themselves an excellent pipeline of commercial and health projects well past 2016.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Operations Manager of the firm, you will play a key role in managing the commissioning stage of various large-scale projects. As the Commissioning Manager you will liaise with Project Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Clients on a day-to-day basis. This role will allow you to have your input in the initial project design stage and will provide you with the opportunity to to take charge on delivering projects.
- Manage the commissioning process including arrangements, timings and records
- Liaise with Clients, Project Managers and Quality Assurance Managers
- Facilitate the handover of services to the Client
- Co-ordinate the preparation of commissioning documentation from various subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Mechanical Project Engineer or Mechanical Project Manager background is advantageous
- Previous experience in commissioning projects
- Exposure to large-scale commercial or health projects
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
This contractor has developed a very respectful and positive environment where all team members feel appreciated and supported, leading to an excellent staff retention rate. In addition to this each team member is technically very skilled ensuring you will be working within a strong firm allowing you to enhance your skills. This company also offers days in lieu to ensure staff members always remain valued.
- Ideal office location with free parking
- Excellent remuneration package
- Highly reputable and growing firm, ensuring you will be joining a very stable company
- Expand your portfolio by working on a range of well known, large-scale projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's