|Job Title:||Refrigeration Technician|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly respected air conditioning and refrigeration firm have an excellent reputation within the market and have a national presence within Australia. This company prides themselves on their exceptional quality of service and provide a leading service on large commercial and industrial projects.
Management within this firm treat their staff as the company's greatest asset and therefore offer ongoing salary reviews and outstanding benefits and incentives to their staff. This firm also provide their employees continuous training, development and career progression opportunities ensuring that your skills will continue to develop, allowing you to continually increase your salary earning potential.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will require you to service, maintain and repair a range of refrigeration systems within Sydney's Inner West and Sydney CBD. This role will allow you to take ownership by managing a range of supermarkets, retail stores and manufacturing factories.
- Assist with breakdowns of equipment
- Monitor, service and conduct preventative maintenance
- Undertake troubleshooting and fault-finding
- Comply with scheduled maintenance and drive to ensure equipment is functioning correctly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- ARCtick licence (RHL)
- Cert III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
- Commercial supermarket experience is advantageous
- Current drivers licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Receive a fully maintained company car.
- You'll be provided with a uniform, mobile phone and iPad
- Permanent position with a genuine opportunity to progress for growth within the company
- Work within a very well organised team of 7 technicians.
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's