Lead Sheet Metal Installer
|Job Title:||Lead Sheet Metal Installer|
|Salary:||$40 - $45 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 11:55|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This up and coming mechanical contractor has a fantastic reputation for high quality commercial projects includong fit outs and new build work. As a result of various upcoming projects, the project team is growing and now requires the addition of a skilled sheet metal installer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a permanent opportunity offering fantastic rewards as you continue your work on the company's current and upcoming projects. As a Lead Sheet Metal Installer, you will play a pivotal role in setting the teams daily progress aims. You will be responsible for leading your team and ensuring that all installations are completed to a high standard.
- Install sheet metal/ducts
- Collaborate with other trades
- Assist with unit installations
- Lead a team of Installers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Australian trade qualifications
- Experience in sheet metal installation
- Previous experience in fabrication will be beneficial
- Previous experience on commercial projects will advantageous
Employees of this company enjoy great work life balance with regular team events and a fantastic team culture. The company office offers a modern working environment, complementing the vibrant team culture. As a part of this team, you will also be nurtured with excellent training opportunities for continual development.
- Enhance your skills through training
- Strong project pipeline offering stability
- Vibrant team culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's