Project Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Project Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$90k - $130k plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 08:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a HVAC contractor who have been established for over 12 years in the NSW market. This team has built a positive reputation in both its Projects and Maintenance divisions. Whilst the company is steadily growing, its close knit team environment and flat management structure has created an outstanding platform for its employees to excel.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will give you the ability to run your own projects autonomously whilst having the full support of a down to earth and approachable management team. You will manage 1 - 3 projects at a time, depending on the size of projects you are allocated. As such you will demonstrate efficient organisational skills to be able to manage the overall time, cost and quality requirements of each project. You will also manage and liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Overall time, budget and quality management of projects
- Budget reporting and forecasting
- Liaise with Clients
- Organise procurement
- Manage subcontractors
- Report to Senior Project Managers and company Managers
- WHS compliance
- Assist with tender preparation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or Trade qualifications in HVAC/R (the addition of a Diploma in Project Management for those who have a trade background will be advantageous)
- Minimum 4 years' experience project managing minor works in either commercial, retail or residential sectors
- Strong awareness of and prior engagement with Australian building codes and standards
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
Joining this company, you will be part of a team who consider themselves family. You will be a valued team member where your voice will be valued and heard. Working within a down to earth team, you will be given the support and platform to be able to excel in your career.
- Take charge of an autonomous and dynamic role
- Excellent remuneration package
- Prosper within a structured team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's