Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable organisation based in Sydney CBD. The team is extremely innovative and forward thinking. They have grown significantly over the years and are continuing to expand and grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the Front End Development of a security software designed for building management services. You will be work in agile environments and you will be working in a squad. In this position you will be expected to work with project and design teams to understand end user stories for translating into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement solutions that are fit for purpose, that are reliable and conform to development standards
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstration previous experience using Node JS.
- Experience working on IOS / Android applications from a UX point of view.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Employees enjoy working in this team. The Directors are experienced, young and genuinely value flexibility and work-life balance. Most staff members have young families and the culture is described as being fun, flexible, collaborative, respectful and supportive.
- Attractive salary on offer plus bonuses
- Drive to work everyday - onsite parking is provided
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's