Administrator / Bid Coordinator - Engineering Firm
|Job Title:||Administrator / Bid Coordinator - Engineering Firm|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 14:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a national, multi-disciplined Engineering consultancy who specialise in delivering a versatile portfolio of projects across commercial, retail, health and sporting developments. An opportunity has become available in their Melbourne office within their Administration team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Administrator / Bid Coordinator, you will be part of a close-knit team of 4. Working closely with the companies Engineering managers, your role will be pivotal in coordinating the team's bid processes, offering database management and preparation of project documentation.
- Client database management
- Update project database
- Document control
- Liaise with the project team to prepare bid submissions
- CV maintenance/updates
- General correspondence
- Edit and format documents
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 5 experience in a similar position is preferred
- Experienced with word processing is essential
- Experience in an Engineering consultancy is highly regarded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and InDesign are essential
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills
With an office of 60 employees, all disciplines regularly collaborate and socialise with each other. in this team The Directors are proud of the positive working environment they have created and facilitate regular team gatherings to uphold this. Employees enjoy working for this company as the leadership team value flexibility, work-life balance and don't believe in micromanaging employee performance.
- Opportunity to work on challenging, complex projects
- Autonomous position, working under minimal supervision
- Great team support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.