|Job Title:||FIFO Physiotherapist|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 17:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and well established Allied Health provider, supporting Aged Care facilities and the community all around Australia. The organisation has grown significantly over the last few years, partnering with one of Australia’s leading private health insurers to ensure the delivery of exceptional healthcare. The flat management structure ensures that their multidisciplinary team receive the highest level or mentorship, while promoting a collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside an array of healthcare providers, you will be delivering an ample caseload of clinical treatments to facility residents. The collaborative nature of the company allows practitioners to work beside Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Team Leaders and Clinical Managers, allowing for professional development. Multiple positions available over various clinics across Victoria and NSW.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop innovative treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Ability to obtain an AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check or eligibility to receive one
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The company is known for its outstanding business culture. The collaborative environment allows employees to work alongside talented and skilled practitioners all around Australia. With a high level of staff morale, the company organises regular staff outings and functions.
- Eligibility for relocation assistance
- Join a welcoming and supportive team for a period of time
- Strengthen your clinical and practical knowledge with recognisable industry leaders
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's