Structural Draftsperson - Canberra
|Job Title:||Structural Draftsperson - Canberra|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:42|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Canberra-based Engineering consultancy with a history spanning almost 20 years within the Civil & Structural markets is currently looking to further grow their team with an experienced Structural Draftsperson. With their strong Revit capabilities and excellent reputation within the industry, this firm focused on medium-large scale retail, commercial, education and residential projects across ACT & NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Drafter / Draftsperson, you will be based in the Canberra office and manage and coordinate the drafting for multiple projects underway using Revit and AutoCAD software. You will work closely with the Engineers, and assist with the delivery of schools, commercial buildings, aged care, residential and remedial/forensic projects.
- Manage multiple drafting projects using Revit and AutoCAD software
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects to deliver projects
- Deliver various new build and forensic engineering projects - schools, aged care, commercial, residential
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient with Revit software is essential
- Ability to manage structural drafting projects autonomously
- Display a successful project portfolio of structural buildings using Revit
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Sydney BCA codes and standards
- Experience with steel, post-tensioned and reinforced concrete will be advantageous
Employees describe this firm as an enjoyable working environment due to their strong team ethic and ability to recognize and reward staff for their dedication. With it's flat management structure, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with highly respected Clients within the engineering market. This is your opportunity to utilise your years of experience and step up as a senior member of the team.
- Highly respected, busy consultancy based in ACT
- Opportunity to step up as a Draftsperson to manage your own projects
- Revit already well-established company-wide
- Laid-back, friendly and supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$60,000 - $85,000 + Super
Dependent on experience
$70,000 to $85,000 + Superannuation
Structural Revit Drafter
$75,000 - $100,000
Senior Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation