|Job Title:||GIS Officer|
|Salary:||$30 - $40 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 13:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is based in Southern Sydney and has recently experienced significant growth over the past years in multidisciplinary projects. The wider team has over 15 employees and is well known for their excellent staff retention.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your overall purpose as a GIS Officer will be to operate and manage the council's GIS projects for land, property and 149 certificates. You will play a key role liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse, maintain and enhance spatial data
- Enforce reliability and integrity in projects
- Create new and maintain existing asset layers
- Assist with sustainable infrastructure planning
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Land Information Systems (or related)
- Strong working knowledge of ArcGIS and MapInfo
- Customer service and communication orientated individual
Working closely with Senior GIS Analysts, you will be joining a team that adopts a supportive and collaborative culture. People enjoy working for this company as they provide an excellent platform for career progression. To promote a healthy work-life balance, management have made a relaxing, yet professional working environment.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Walk into a positive and supportive team environment everyday
- Opportunity to extend your contract based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Building and Development Officer
$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation
Environmental Health Officer
$300 - $350 per day+ Superannuation
Senior Environmental Officer
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
2 x Building Surveyor
$50- $60 per hour + Superannuation