Coordinator Civil Design
|Job Title:||Coordinator Civil Design|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council currently has an opening in their team, in which you will provide advice on the design, construction and specification of facilities to ensure contemporary practices. As such, this Council requires the expertise of a Design Coordinator to manage their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Coordinator Civil Design, you will play a key role in undertaking investigations, design, cost estimation, environmental assessment and all pre-construction planning of infrastructure projects. You will also play a pivotal role in the successful management of a team of 6 Civil Engineers.
- Provide advice on the design and construction of facilities
- Support the delivery of design excellence and sustainability
- Lead and implement design reviews for the design development
- Supervisory and manage a team of 6 engineering professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Design background in the Public Sector highly beneficial
- Ability to self-direct, multi-task and time manage various tasks
The culture of this team is one that is fast paced, hard-working and professional. Although everyone in the team has the ability to work independently and self-direct, the team comes together to meet deadlines and work collaboratively.
- Enjoy a positive and strong team culture
- Opportunity for contract extension, based on performance
- Expand your project portfolio with a highly respected role and broad-scale responsibilities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's