|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An ideal opportunity has arisen within a Local Council in the South West area in Sydney for a Site Inspector to join a positive and collaborative team of 12. With a strong focus on road and drainage project you will be able to develop on your technical skills within these areas.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Inspector, you will be reporting to the Team Coordinator and will assist with overseeing the construction activities on site. You will also play a vital role in coordinating site staff, managing WH&S, and ensuring the construction is aligned with the design and lastly liaising with various key stakeholders.
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Manage the time, cost and quality of projects
- Provide specialist advice and resolving on-site issues
- Conduct site inspections and management of activities on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Construction or related
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This team pride themselves on their positive and uplifting team environment which makes it a real pleasure going to work everyday. Within this diverse team of 12 you will feel motivated to further your technical knowledge and experience to ensure you complete tasks to the highest of standards.
- Great location, healthy work-life balance and car pool available
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Proven on the job performance which will lead to employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's