Stormwater Drainage Engineer
|Job Title:||Stormwater Drainage Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council based in the Eastern Sydney area currently has an opportunity for a Stormwater Drainage Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract with the potential to be ongoing. You will work alongside 10 industry professionals and report to the Engineering Services Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Stormwater Drainage Engineer, you will play a key role in the successful design and project management of stormwater and drainage projects. You will assist the civil division across multiple projects underway and will be committed to WH&S principles within construction sites.
- Conduct site investigations and visits
- Undertake flood investigation studies
- Design using DRAINS and MUSIC software
- Manage and design the delivery of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Civil Engineering or related
- Strong local government engineering knowledge
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Substantial experience in design and project management
Join an energetic and motivated team that will support you to achieve your career aspirations. Each team member works autonomously as well as a team ultimately contributing to the team's strategic vision. This council rewards the input of its employees through flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunity to extend your contract based on performance
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's