|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 17:00|
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for career progression as a Transport Engineer
- Highly reputable and sought after project portfolio
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly recognised Local Council in Eastern Sydney whom are working on reputable projects are seeking a Transport Planner. With the increase in civil and infrastructure projects in NSW, you will be working on a range of projects whilst being exposed to a broad portfolio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Transport Planner you will be looking after the delivery of local and strategic management schemes. You will be directly reporting to a Team Leader as well as the Divisional Manager, and working alongside a team of industry professionals.
- Forecasting travel demands with growth
- Evolve land use and manage mode design
- Manage the design of transport facility expansions
- Cost estimation, benefits and feasibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Urban Planning (or similar)
- Strong understanding of AusRoads and RMS Guidelines
- Experience with AutoCAD & Microsoft Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This team strongly encourages a positive working environment with a combination of autonomous work and team collaboration on projects. Excellent work-life balance available with flexible working arrangements.
- Strong project pipeline ensuring employment security and longevity
- Opportunities for training and development to enhance technical skills
- Expand on your project exposure as a Transport Engineer with road, rail and transit way projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Vertical Transport Engineer
$80,000 - $120,000 Salary Package
Senior Building Services ESD consultant
$100,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation
$70,000 - $85,000 +
Structural Revit Drafter
$75,000 - $100,000
Dependent on experience