Design Project Manager
|Job Title:||Design Project Manager|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 14:00|
- An exciting new opportunity for a Design Project Manager to join a team of 30
- Start on an initial 4 month contract with the potential to become permanent
- Develop on your experience through a strong project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design Project Manager to join a team of 30 within a Local Council in Western Sydney. Join a vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 4 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of various council stormwater, roads and traffic projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Design Project Manager you will be reporting to the Team Coordinator and will assist with managing the design component of stormwater drainage, road and traffic projects. You will also prepare reports and manage key stakeholders.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site inspections and preparation of reports and surveys
- Managing the design aspects of a range of small to large projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction or related
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy regular team bonding events and flexible working arrangements which ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a positive, vibrant and respectful team culture
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance through flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's