Development & Traffic Engineer
|Job Title:||Development & Traffic Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 17:00|
- Play a significant role in the upgrade of major road and subdivision projects
- Initial 6 - 9 month contract with a likelihood to be extended
- Flexible working arrangements ensuring a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to an increase in projects, this Local Council west of Sydney has an exciting opportunity for a Development & Traffic Engineer to assist with the completion of various civil developments. Expand on your professional experience with a project focus on road, subdivision and traffic works.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development & Traffic Engineer, you will be working alongside respected Engineers and reporting to the Infrastructure Planning Manager. You will gain exposure to both the development engineering and traffic engineering side of the civil infrastructure works, particularly through road, traffic and land subdivision projects.
- Engineering referrals
- Prepare conditions of consent
- Giving technical advice to stakeholders
- Assessment of Development Applications
- Liaise with key stakeholders and assist with preparing for Local Area Traffic Committee meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors/Masters in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong proficiency in assessing development applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This team prides themselves on their positive and collaborative team culture. Join an ambitious and hard working team that will support you to grow and develop in your career. This organisation recognises the hard work of its employees, rewarding them with flexible working arrangements.
- Expand on your project portfolio with large-scale projects
- Increase your professional experience through project diversity
- Healthy work-life balance provided through flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 or for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Building and Development Officer
$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super