Water and Sewerage Services Manager
|Job Title:||Water and Sewerage Services Manager|
|Salary:||$65 - $75 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 14:00|
- New opportunity for a Water and Sewerage Services Manager
- Initial 4 month contract with the potential to be ongoing
- Steady pipeline of work and a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An ideal opportunity has arisen for a Water and Sewerage Services Manager to join a Local Council on an initial 4 month contract with the potential to be ongoing. The project focus within the team is water and sewerage schemes and upgrades.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Manager within the Water and Sewerage Services Team you will be managing a team across multiple projects. Reporting to the Director, you will deliver in a timely manner the various sized projects. You will play a pivotal role in a collaborative and cohesive team.
- Establish and maintain operations and deliver management plans
- Drive and lead a team of 25 industry professionals
- Liaise with engineers, clients and other stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects and lead others to achieve outcomes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Construction or related
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This team showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. Within this team you will be able to utilise your technical knowledge and management experience to ensure tasks are completed to the highest of standards.
- Positive team environment and regular team bonding events
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a healthy work-life balance
- Proven on the job performance which will lead to employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$60,000 - $80,000
Project Manager - RMS Infrastructure
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
Property Manager - Commercial / Industrial
$110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation