Road Access Officer / Engineer
|Job Title:||Road Access Officer / Engineer|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 15:00|
- Join a reputable Local Council as a Road Access Officer / Engineer
- Great location and a positive team environment
- Start on a 3 month contract with a strong potential to be ongoing
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council based in Northern Sydney has an exciting opportunity for a Road Access Officer / Engineer to join their team of 5 on a 3 month initial contract. You will work alongside industry professionals and will be reporting to the team Coordinator.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Road Access Project Engineer, you will play a key role in the responsive management of customer requests and application for infrastructure services and associated compliance. You will play a pivotal role in their team of 5 industry professionals.
- Management of third party access to Council infrastructure
- Management of customer requests and applications
- Oversight of road occupancy, opening and restoration processes to ensure compliance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Civil/Construction preferred)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of the Roads Act and Council's duties as a Roads Authority
This team of strong industry professionals value a strong work ethic and a desire to further career progression. Being a valuable member of such a positive team will encourage you to develop professionally and personally. You will have various training and development opportunities that will allow you to continue to grow within your career.
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
- Excellent work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Regular team bonding events to ensure a positive working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's