|Job Title:||Works Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
- 3 - 6 month maternity relief contract with possibility of extension
- Strong opportunity for professional development for a Works Engineer
- Join a supportive and positive team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council on the Mid North Coast of NSW is looking for a Works Engineer to join their team of 20 industry professionals. Join a vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 3 - 6 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of various council civil projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Works Engineer, you will be reporting to the Team Manager and will assist with managing maintenance and construction crews, ensuring safety, budget management and providing technical engineering advice. The project focus will mainly consist of road, bridge and drainage maintenance programs.
- Managing the time, cost and quality of projects
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Site inspections and preparation of reports and surveys
- Running of maintenance and construction crews
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or relate
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
Step into a large and vibrant team culture where you will enjoy going to work everyday. You will experience a high level of autonomy being in this role, yet will have the constant support from the team available to you. Enjoy flexible working arrangements, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a supportive team culture that will motivate you everyday
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Experience the satisfaction of running various civil maintenance programs
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's