|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
- Play a significant role in the upgrade of major road projects
- Initial 3 month contract with a likelihood to be extended
- Flexible working arrangements ensuring a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to an increase in projects, this Sydney council has an exciting opportunity for a Development Engineer to assist with the completion of large scale developments. Expand on your professional experience with a project focus on infrastructure and civil works.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Engineer, you will be working alongside 4 other respected Engineers and reporting to the Land Development Divisional Coordinator. You will gain exposure to both the design and the development side of civil and infrastructural engineering, particularly through road, traffic and land subdivision projects.
- Engineering referrals
- Prepare conditions of consent
- Giving technical advice to stakeholders
- Assessment of Development Applications
- Negotiate win-win solutions between developers and project managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors/Masters in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong proficiency in road and traffic designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This team prides themselves on their positive and collaborative team culture. Join an ambitious and hard working team that will support you to grow and develop in your career. This organisation recognises the hard work of its employees, rewarding them with flexible working arrangements.
- Expand on your project portfolio with large-scale projects
- Increase your professional experience through project diversity
- Healthy work-life balance provided through flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 or for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's