|Job Title:||Land Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 16:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity for a Land Surveyor to join a council in the Western Sydney area. Join a team of 3 on an initial 6 month contract which is highly likely to be extended due to a strong project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Land Surveyor you will be responsible for maintaining registration, conducting surveys and maintaining survey records. You will be reporting to the Manager of the Asset Division and working alongside another 3 Surveyors.
- Prepare survey plans
- Carry out surveys and set-outs
- Setting out of civil designs on site
- Provide property information to stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Surveying
- Registration as a Land Surveyor
- Sound understanding of GPS Software
- Sound knowledge of legislation/regulations
Join a positive and cooperative team that is driven and solutions-oriented. There is a strong level of team ethic which will enable you to flourish within this supportive environment. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged through flexible working arrangements.
- Initial 6 month contract with the opportunity for a permanent role
- Work in a flexible working environment ensuring a work-life balance
- Develop both personally and professionally through training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.