|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:11|
- Work alongside a team of 4 members as a Traffic Engineer
- Strong opportunity for further contract extension based on performance
- Access to a wealth of professional development opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Local Council based in a suburb in southern Sydney have currently opened up an opportunity within their Traffic & Transport division. This position is a rare opportunity where you will be a key player amongst planning, infrastructure and environmental industries, in addition to traffic and transport.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will work alongside a team of 4 which will consist of traffic engineers and permit officers. Your overall purpose will assist with providing a high standard of professional and technical advice relating to traffic and transport.
- Assess Development Applications
- Prepare strategic plans such as LATMs/TIAs
- Report writing for the Local Traffic Committee
- Managing submissions relating to black spots and active transport
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Traffic or Transport (or related)
- Demonstrated working experience in a similar position
- Strong understanding of design plans, reports and legislation
The dynamics of this team is one where individuals are recognised for their contributions to the success of the team. This assists in each employee continuously pushing themselves forward to further their understanding which leads to career progression.
- Strong pipeline of projects ensuring employment stability
- Be recognised for your achievements towards the team's success
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and positive environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's