Traffic & Transport Modeller
|Job Title:||Traffic & Transport Modeller|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:10|
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for career progression as a Traffic & Transport Modeller
- Highly reputable and sought after project portfolio
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly recognised Local Council in Northern Sydney whom are working on reputable projects are seeking a Traffic & Transport Modeller. With the increase in civil and infrastructure projects in NSW, you will be working on a range of projects whilst being exposed to a broad portfolio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic & Transport Modeller you will be looking after the transport modelling and providing innovative traffic and transport solutions. You will be directly reporting to the Team Manager, and working alongside a team of industry professionals.
- Provide traffic and transport modelling
- Create complete model development and reporting
- Liaise with various key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the team to create innovative solutions for clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of AusRoads and RMS Guidelines
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This team strongly encourages a positive working environment with a combination of autonomous work and team collaboration on projects. Excellent
work-life balance available with flexible working arrangements.
- Strong project pipeline ensuring employment security and longevity
- Opportunities for training and development to enhance technical skills
- Expand on your project exposure as a Traffic & Transport Modeller
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's