Road Design Project Manager
|Job Title:||Road Design Project Manager|
|Salary:||$50 - $80 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:08|
- An exciting new Local Council opportunity for a Road Design Project Manager
- Start on a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended up to 1 year
- Develop on your experience through a strong project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Road Design Project Manager to join the Asset Design team within a Local Council in Western Sydney. Join this vibrant and collaborative team on an initial 6 month contract with the potential to be extended up to 1 year.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Road Design Project Manager you will be predominantly working alongside the Senior Design Engineer (Roads). You will play a pivotal role in the management of various roads design projects and ensuring they are completed in time and to budget.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Supervision and coordination of design staff and project managing projects
- Managing the review of road designs for a range of small to large projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or related
- National Engineer Certified (NER) to allow sign off of civil design work
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, time management and negotiation skills
Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy regular team bonding events and flexible working arrangements which ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy a positive, vibrant and respectful team culture
- Increase your skills and experience through a strong project pipeline
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance through flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's