Survey and Design Assistant
|Job Title:||Survey and Design Assistant|
|Salary:||$35 - $40 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 13:00|
- Join this a small sized team as a Survey and Design Assistant
- Exposure to various civil projects including road and drainage projects
- Excellent work-life balance and a collaborative team environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council South in the Southern Highlands has an opportunity for a Survey and Design Assistant. Play a crucial role in the delivery of road and drainage projects. This opportunity is initially a 2 month contract, with the strong likelihood for contract extension.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Survey and Design Assistant, you will work alongside a team of technical professionals to drive the delivery of various civil projects. You will focus on executing surveys, drafting, tracing and associated tasks within the Design, Construction and Maintenance team.
- Assist in carrying out surveys
- Utilise hand tools relevant to the work
- Undertake survey calculations and set-outs
- Undertake drafting with AutoCAD and CivilCAD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Surveying
- Working experience with AutoCAD and TQM
- Understanding in the use of GPS technology
- Surveying experience desirable within a similar position
The culture of this team is one which is transparent and collaborative. All team members share a strong work ethic and determination. This is complemented with a strong sense of work-life balance, with flexible working arrangements available and a 35 hour full-time working week.
- Expand your project portfolio with diverse projects
- Be supported and encouraged to succeed in your career
- Be a key member in driving the growth and success of the team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's