Stormwater Asset Engineer
|Job Title:||Stormwater Asset Engineer|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a Local Council in Southern Sydney that delivers commercially based projects to long-standing reputable Clients. Within their office, experienced managers are easily accessible to facilitate training and development. With a recent opening in the team, an opportunity for a Stormwater Asset Engineer exists.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Stormwater Asset Engineer specialising in hydraulics (stormwater and flooding) you will be responsible for providing a high level of specialist knowledge and expertise. You will have a strength in utilising mapping software such as IntraMaps and managing various Council's assets.
- Undertake investigations
- Updating of Council's systems relating to Council's asset information
- Undertake site inspections for drainage and flooding areas
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Local Government experience highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience using IntraMaps preferred but not essential
Join this team and you will receive a high degree of project exposure as well as autonomy in your work. You will be a part of a supportive and positive team environment. Enjoy flexible working arrangements to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Enthusiastic and positive work environment
- Opportunity for contract extension leading to more employment stability
- Gain valuable experience and exposure leading to career development
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's