|Job Title:||Engineering Technician|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 16:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Western Sydney based Local Council are currently seeking a Engineering Technician to join their team of 6 due to an increase in project pipeline. This position will initially be a 6 month contract, however there is a strong likelihood of contract extension.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join the Design Services department as an Engineering Technician and you will have the opportunity to assist with roads, carparks, stormwater, drainage, traffic and intersection projects. You will work alongside a team of 6 Engineers who value team work and collaboration.
- Carry out minor engineering surveys
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings
- Provide technical advice and investigate technical issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering or related
- Working experience with AutoCAD or CivilCAD
- Understanding of NSW policies i.e. RMS Roads Act
The culture of this team is one that encourages transparency, positive enthusiasm, and professional as well as personal development. The team works collaboratively to help achieve individual and team goals by being solutions-minded and a supportive environment.
- Accessible location with off street parking available
- Strong work-life balance with a 35 hour working week
- Expand your experience in and understanding of civil based projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's