Civil Designer / Drafter - 12D
|Job Title:||Civil Designer / Drafter - 12D|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 17:30|
- Join a reputable Local Council as a Civil Designer/Drafter
- Variety of exposure: roads, drainage, subdivisions and car park projects
- Flexible working arrangements, promoting a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable and well established Sydney Local Council that has maintained strong business relationships with high profile clients. Located within the Inner Western Sydney region, they are seeking a talented Civil Designer/Drafter to join their team and assist with increasing projects within the council for the next 3 months.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Designer/Drafter, you will join a team of over 15 staff, and will utilise your skills in 12D to design and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include roads, drainage, subdivisions, and streetscape projects.
- Design & draft your projects using 12D and AutoCAD software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects: roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficiency with 12D software is essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineer or related is highly advantageous
- Experience working a NSW Local Council is advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this Local Council as they are provided with ongoing training and development with autonomy and trust to complete their work. This Council is often described as a warm and enjoyable environment. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's