Project Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Project Design Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 17:30|
- Positive team environment and a healthy work-life balance
- Manage various small to large scale road and traffic design projects
- Opportunity to further your career with exposure to a variety of projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council has a medium-sized engineering team that has been growing rapidly. They are currently experiencing an increasing workload which reflects their need for a Project Design Engineer to join and commence upon projects immediately. A friendly yet professional working environment with a family-style culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Design Engineer, you will be reporting to the Coordinator of Traffic and Road Design. You will be responsible for the detailed design of various road and traffic infrastructure projects that range from small to large scale projects.
- Take ownership of projects
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Civil design utilising relevant software packages such as Civil3D
- Drive the Civil division by coordinating and assisting teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
This innovative team have built a solid and commendable reputation in the industry in a short period of time. Offering a flexible work-life balance, this has truly benefited the current staff and has been a a contributing factor to their success. Each employee in this firm is encouraged to contribute to the strategic vision and organisational growth.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's