|Job Title:||Investigations Officer|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 11:30|
- Join the team as an Investigations Officer with an initial 3 month contract
- Develop on your technical skills and experience of civil projects
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and other government benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An opportunity has opened for an Investigations Officer to join this Local Northern Sydney Council. Step into a vibrant team environment on an initial 3 month contract with the potential to be extended based on performance.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Investigations Officer, you will be able to work independently and have strong written communication skills. The projects you will be investigating include civil projects such as stormwater and flooding projects. You will be the first point of contact for investigating requests.
- Investigate complaints and requests
- Prepare reports and correspondence
- Assist in managing the restoration of the infrastructure
- Inspect public infrastructure for reporting and asset management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of maintenance, supervision and administration work of civil contracts
Enjoy walking into a office that pride themselves on their positive and collaborative team environment. This team strongly encourages a balanced work life balance for every one of their employees. By joining this team you will be able to further develop your technical skills.
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity for contract extension based on your performance
- Expand your experience working alongside experienced professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Roads Restorations Officer
$30 - $40 per hour + Superannuation
$60,000 - $75,000
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
$75,000 - $100,000
$80,000 - $90,000 +
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation