Senior Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Looking for an experience Civil Design Engineer wi|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 13:51|
- Looking for an experienced Senior Design Engineer with experience in using 12D
- Full-time permanent opportunity with a steady pipeline of projects
- Varied range of civil projects that will boost your project portfolio
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to various long-term leaves and a restructure within this Council's Engineering team, an opportunity has opened for a Senior Design Engineer. You will work in a dynamic team, working alongside 5 other engineers. This Council is located North of Sydney along the Northern NSW Coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Design Engineer, you will assist and drive the success of various civil infrastructure projects (predominantly transport assets). You will be responsible for the provision of professional civil design and engineering related services, expertise and advice. In addition you will provide design direction and advice to project investigation including but not limited to geotechnical, pavement design, structural, hydraulic and hydrologic, survey, design, drafting, engineering consultation, project approvals and record management.
- Assist with technical design of various civil infrastructure
- Manage the detailed design process
- Site visits and investigations
- Client liaising and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar
- Strong understanding and proven knowledge of 12D
- Sound understanding of the Local Government Act, NSW Roads Act/AustRoads
Within this team of 5, you will play a key role throughout the whole design process, regardless where your strengths are at. This is due to the team being dynamic and flexible where everyone is able to complement each others strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
- Enjoy employment stability in this full-time permanent Government position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's