Civil Design Engineer - Roads
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer - Roads|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 10:35|
- Looking for an experience Civil Design Engineer with experience in 12D
- Initial 6 month contract with the possibility of contract extension
- Dynamic yet stable pipeline of projects ensuring employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to a steady pipeline of work within this Council's Engineering team, an opportunity has opened for a Road Design Engineer. You will work in a dynamic team, working alongside 5 other engineers. This Council is located in Western Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Road Design Engineer, you will assist and drive the success of all allocated design tasks and ensure they are all completed within timeframes and as per Council standards. Overall you will survey, investigate, prepare and review design plans, estimates and alternate options for a variety of civil engineering projects including road, kerb and gutter, footpath, stormwater drainage, traffic facilities and carparks.
- Assist with concept design
- Manage the detailed design process
- Costing, calculations and estimations
- Site visits and investigations
- Client liaising and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (Degree/Certificate)
- Strong understanding and proven knowledge of 12D
- Sound understanding of the NSW Roads Act/AustRoads
Within this team you will play a key role throughout the whole design process, regardless where your strengths are at. This is due to the team being dynamic and flexible where everyone is able to complement each others strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
- Opportunity to extend your contract based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's