Roads Design Engineer
|Job title:||Roads Design Engineer|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Looking for a experienced Road Design Engineer with working knowledge of Civil3D
- 6-12 month contract with a strong possibility of a further contract extension
- Dynamic yet stable pipeline of projects ensuring employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to a couple of long-term leaves and a restructure within this Council's Engineering team, an opportunity has opened for a Road Design Engineer. You will work in a dynamic team, working alongside 5 other engineers. This Council located in the Hunter Region of NSW is committed to providing a healthy work-life balance through offering flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Road Design Engineer, you will assist and drive the success of various roads, traffic and traffic investigation projects. Depending where your skills and strengths are at, you will be involved from concept design through to the delivery. You will be required to have previous working knowledge of Civil3D and experience in a similar position within Local Government.
- Assist with concept design
- Manage the detailed design process
- Costing, calculations and estimations
- Site visits and investigations
- Client liaising and management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (Degree/Certificate)
- Strong understanding and proven knowledge of Civil3D
- Sound understanding of the NSW Roads Act/AustRoads
Within this team of 5, you will play a key role throughout the whole design process, whilst still being a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment. This is due to the team being dynamic and flexible where everyone is able to complement each others strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
- Opportunity to extend your contract based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C