|Job Title:||Stormwater Engineer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 11:32|
- Large scale stormwater project exposure for a Stormwater Engineer
- Apply and develop your technical and management skills
- 6 month contract with the potential for further extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is looking to engage a Stormwater Engineer to join their specialised team in Northern Sydney. This team of 6 focuses on stormwater and flooding projects. Due to an increased demand, they require the specialised skillset of an individual with similar experience in stormwater projects within a NSW Local Council setting.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Stormwater Engineer who specialises in stormwater and hydraulic projects this will be an exciting opportunity to be involved in the design and project management of current and future projects. You will play a pivotal role liaising with numerous stakeholders including clients and the design team, and meeting deadlines effortlessly. The main duties would include flood modelling and managing design consultants.
- Design and construct engineering work
- Manage design consultants and design process
- Investigate, estimate and document stormwater projects
- Conduct flood studies and floodplain risk management plan
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering or related
- Strong background working with stormwater projects
- Substantial experience in design and project management
- Knowledge of local government and authority standards and processes
- Great location and a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity for contract extension based on performance
- Lead your own projects and expand your portfolio exposure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's