|Job title:||Transport Engineer|
|Salary||$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Join a positive and vibrant team as a Transport Engineer
- Initial 6 month contract with the potential to be extended
- Great location and close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable Local Council on the Lower North Shore of Sydney as a Transport Engineer on an initial 6 month contract. Join a team of 5 and play a pivotal role within the highly collaborative and positive team environment. Be a part of a Council that have a strong focus on moving towards sustainability by reducing their ecological footprint.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Transport Engineer you will be reporting to the Team Leader. You will assist the team by implementing Council's active transport plans and projects that include infrastructure, traffic management and technology changes to improve safety, connectivity, accessibility and mobility.
- Deliver active transport management plans and projects
- Provide public transport, bicycle and pedestrian use and system information to stakeholders
- Provide operational and systems insight in strategic transport plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications relating to Traffic/Transport Engineering
- Strong knowledge of contemporary active transport design
- Proven experience in project management and contract management
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
You will join a welcoming and collaborative team environment that will allow you to grow and achieve goals. With a high level of project exposure and autonomy you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience.
- Greet a positive and welcoming team everyday
- Flexible contract length based on your performance and preference
- Opportunity to further your personal and professional development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion!