Building and Development Officer
|Job Title:||Building and Development Officer|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2020 08:30|
- Be a part of a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Work alongside a industry professionals and develop on your project exposure
- Start on an initial 6 week contract with strong potential to be extended
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting role has arisen with a Local Council located in the Central Tablelands of NSW. Join a small yet collaborative team of 4 as a Building and Development Officer. Employees within this team have a strong desire to progress and do so by working together as a team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Building and Development Officer you will play a pivotal role in the regular and consistent monitoring of building sites to ensure compliance with conditions of approval. Utilising your technical skillset you will be required to providing building advice and conduct regular site inspections. You will be reporting to the Team Leader.
- Investigating building work
- Reviewing approvals and guidelines
- Building inspections and safety checks
- Assessing Construction & Compliance Certificates and Development Applications
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Bachelor of Surveying or equivalent
- A3 level of accreditation
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Developed interpersonal and presentation skills
This team is strongly focused on maintaining their friendly and supportive team culture. The team continuously collaborate to achieve the teams and combined goals. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements and the ability to work from home on certain days.
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to further your personal and professional development
- Strengthen your project portfolio working alongside industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$45 - $50 per hour + Super
Senior Building Surveyor
$105,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$85,000 - $140,000 package
Structural Engineer (Mid & High-Level Buildings)
$70,000 - $110,000 (negotiable)
$85,000 - $100,000 + Super