|Job title:||GIS Officer|
|Salary||$35 - $35 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Strengthen your understanding of ArcGIS as a GIS Officer
- Join a positive and collaborative team culture
- Dynamic and stable pipeline of projects within this team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Queensland Local Council has recently experienced significant growth with an increase in multidisciplinary projects. The wider team has 12 employees and is well known for their excellent staff retention and overall positive team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a GIS Officer, you will focus on operating and managing the council's GIS projects for land, property and 149 certificates as well as maintaining all of Council's asset registers and databases. You will play a key role in liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse, maintain and enhance spatial data
- Enforce reliability and integrity in projects
- Create new and maintain existing asset layers
- Assist with sustainable infrastructure planning
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Land Information Systems (or related)
- Strong working knowledge of ArcGIS and MapInfo
- Customer service and communication orientated individual
Working closely with Senior GIS Analysts, you will be joining a team that adopts a supportive and collaborative culture. People enjoy working for this company as they provide an excellent platform for career progression. To promote a healthy work-life balance, management have made a relaxing, yet professional working environment.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Walk into a positive and supportive team environment everyday
- Enjoy employment stability within this permanent Council position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.