Manager Technical Support
|Job title:||Manager Technical Support|
|Salary||$115 - $125 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- An exciting new opportunity for a Manager to lead the Technical Support Division
- Enjoy employment stability with an initial 12 month contract
- Play a vital role in providing effective management of various units
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manager Technical Support to provide leadership, guidance and support to the Technical Support Department to ensure the effective management of the unit. Join a positive and collaborative team environment on an initial 12 month contract and play a pivotal role in the management of various Council projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Manager Technical Support you will be reporting to the Director of City Infrastructure and Environment. You will assist with managing the various units within the department including Asset Planning and Management, Sustainable Environment, Floodplain and Water Management and Investigation, and Design Services. You will also apply a systematic management approach to review and improve operations.
- Manage and control the various units within the department
- Lead and mentor the team to ensure the natural and built environment are maintained and enhanced
- Apply a systematic management approach to review and improve operations
- Promote and raise awareness of the impact of emerging environmental issues
- Develop and implement environmental policies and procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive practical experience in the relevant areas
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong management, leadership, time management, negotiation and influencing skills
Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 35 hour working week.
- Enjoy a positive, vibrant and respectful team culture
- Make an impact by leading and supporting the Technical Support Division
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.