|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 16:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a team of 7 industry professionals within a Local Council in Eastern Sydney as a Principal Planner. This is an initial 3 month contract which has a strong likelihood of being extended. Play a pivotal role promoting development within the community and the professional development of the team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Principal Planner you report to the Team Leader and will be responsible for consulting with a range of key stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes around specific planning issues. You will prepare sound planning advice and assist with the mentorship of others within the team.
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Provide technical advice on planning developments and issues
- Contribute to mentoring the professional development of others
- Prepare Local Environment, Section 94 and Development Control Plans
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning or related
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
This team pride themselves on their strong level of collaboration and motivation to continuously deliver to a high standard. The team focus on assisting each other to further grow and develop both a personal and professional level. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements.
- Play a vital role in a motivated and positive team environment
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Expand on your existing skills through the mentorship of other staff
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.